Friday, September 08, 2006

Day 3...

I REALLY doubt that I'll work on this thing 3 days in a row... hahaha I've said that before...
I got the cruiser stripped down to pretty much only the tub sitting on the frame.

Strangely, the screws holding the windshield hinge on the passenger side came right out. However, the screws on the Driver's side all had to be drilled out. Underneath the drivers side hinge was a nice pocket of ROT..


This'll be fun to reconstruct.... :) Also, unfortunately, I broke the windshield when removing the windshield frame from the truck. Since it's flat glass, I think I should be able to get a replacement made for not too much $$$.. That's all for now. I think I need to go paddling tomorrow and let the dust settle in the shop....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home